Episode 56: Switching to a More Fulfilling Career
Have you ever thought about changing careers? What about starting a side hustle? If you're like me, the thought of switching careers after a lifetime of working as a doctor, admin, flight attendant, insert your job title here, feels insane! But what if there were small things you could do NOW to try it out first?
In this episode we discuss:
- Changing careers or pivoting into a new venture or side hustle after years of working one type of job
- Common fears you might feel before making a switch or in some cases a leap into a new area
- My experience working with NPR as a Fellow for Next Generation Radio
Giveaway! Enter now to win a FREE copy of The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz. The book spent over 7 years on the NYT bestsellers list and sold over 5 million copies.
**Love the show? Leave a review!
- Have a question? Want to recommend a topic or guest? Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow me on Instagram and Facebook
- NEW: www.twitter.com/youwannadowhat1
Subscribe to YOU WANNA DO WHAT??! on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Play Music or your favorite podcast app.