Episode 57: Technology & Human Connection: 5 Simple Ways to cultivate relationships
How do we keep strong ties with people we care about and continue to meet new people in real and meaningful ways? In a technology obsessed world, building and maintaining connections becomes harder and harder. It's comfortable behind our screens swiping, scrolling, texting and emailing.
In this episode we discuss:
- 5 simple ways to cultivate meaningful connections
- Why Facebook likes and Instagram double taps are lame
- How technology has disconnected us from nature
- My favorite part of Podcast Movement
- and more!
Giveaway! Enter now to win a FREE copy of The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz. The book spent over 7 years on the NYT bestsellers list and sold over 5 million copies.
**Love the show? Leave a review!
- Have a question? Want to recommend a topic or guest? Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow me on Instagram and Facebook
- NEW: www.twitter.com/youwannadowhat1