Episode 55: Stop Taking It Personally
Based on the best selling book, The Four Agreements, we are talking about what to do when you find yourself taking things personally. The book shifted my perspective on how I view my role opposite of others.
In this episode we discuss:
- The core of this agreement
- What to do when you're hurt by the criticism or words of others, and
- Understanding emotional triggers
Giveaway! Enter now to win a FREE copy of The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz. The book spent over 7 years on the NYT bestsellers list and sold over 5 million copies.
**Love the show? Leave a review!
- Have a question? Want to recommend a topic or guest? Email me: email@example.com
- Follow me on Instagram and Facebook
- NEW: www.twitter.com/youwannadowhat1
Subscribe to YOU WANNA DO WHAT??! on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Play Music or your favorite podcast app.