Episode 54: Say Yes and Get Out of Your Own Way
Today we are talking with The Business Bully, Dave Anderson about getting out of your own way by doing things that work but might feel uncomfortable... at first. Selling yourself is something that everyone needs to learn. Every single one of us sells everyday whether we are trying to get a job, get a date, or get a discount – our lives are filled with these daily occurrences.
Dave Anderson made his first ‘sale’ to his mom as a kid and it was immediately after he was suspended from school! Talk about skills! As a speaker, Dave has empowered over 1 million people from the stage. He was also the driving force behind the Rickey Smiley Morning Show reaching national syndication.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Saying yes more than you say no
- Moving beyond tradition
- Erasing the negative stigma of selling and sales
**Love the show? Leave a review!
- Have a question? Want to recommend a topic or guest? Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow me on Instagram and Facebook
- NEW: www.twitter.com/youwannadowhat1
Subscribe to YOU WANNA DO WHAT??! on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Play Music or your favorite podcast app.