Episode 58: Let Go of Perfect
The need to be perfect is holding you back. All the stories we tell ourselves that our work or our life has to be perfect before we can get started or move forward, holds us back and stress us out from fully experiencing life. What would happen if you dared yourself to do it anyway? To do it, whatever your it is, even if it meant it wasn’t perfect?
Perfectionism masks itself in accomplishments but it’s really about not wanting to fail.
Let go of perfect and strive for adaptability instead.
Also in episode 58:
- How my recent trip compared to the 1980s film, Vacation, starring Chevy Chase
- Why Connor's meltdown in episode 4 of HBO's Succession was the classic sign of perfectionism
- and more!
Giveaway! Enter now to win a FREE copy of The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz. The book spent over 7 years on the NYT bestsellers list and sold over 5 million copies.
**Love the show? Leave a review!
- Have a question? Want to recommend a topic or guest? Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow me on Instagram and Facebook
- NEW: www.twitter.com/youwannadowhat1
Subscribe to YOU WANNA DO WHAT??! on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Play Music or your favorite podcast app.